System data preparation
TenneT publishes system data in order to:
- facilitate the market
- increase market transparency
- publicly render
account for our activities
- The publication of system data is in accordance with our core values of quality
- The system data published by TenneT are partly prescribed by
the System Code, the Metering Code and the Implementation Regulations.
The system data we publish relate to the following aspects of grid administration:
preparation (current page), implementation and processing. These aspects are described in more detail below.
Origin of system data
The system data published by TenneT are based on:
- EDINE messages supplied by customers, parties with programme responsibility
and grid administrators
- the results of processes managed by TenneT